Get to know the webMethods.io Integration dashboard from where you can create and manage projects, monitor tenant activities, navigate to recipes, switch between environments and apps, see account notifications, and manage your profile and settings with ease.
Before you start with creating custom Workflows and FlowServices, let’s first get you familiarized with the webMethods.io Integration GUI. webMethods.io Integration home screen is the first screen that you will see after logging in to your tenant. The home screen is the best way to get an overview of your tenant and overall usage.
Here are the main components that make up the webMethods.io Integration home screen:
Tenant Profile Settings
A project corresponds to a folder or container for organizing your assets. For example, when you create a Workflow or a FlowService inside a project, all the configurations related to that Workflow or FlowService are also stored inside the project.
Every tenant, by default, has a default project. You can choose to create additional projects as per your requirements.
When you login to webMethods.io Integration, you are redirected to the Projects screen by default. All projects created under your tenant are listed on this screen.
Default: webMethods.io Integration provides you a Default project in which you can start creating Workflows or FlowServices right away.
New Project: Click on the icon to create a new project.
For every project, a card displaying a few details of that project appears on the Projects screen. Let’s see what they are:
Icons: Icons associated with the connectors being used in the project Workflows or FlowServices.
Project Name: Name of the project. You can change this name by clicking on the vertical ellipsis icon given beside the project name and selecting the Edit option.
Number of Workflows and Number of FlowServices: Number of Workflows and FlowServices created under the project.
You can edit or delete any project (except the Default project) by clicking on the vertical ellipsis icon and selecting the Edit or Delete option. Further, you can publish any project by clicking on the vertical ellipsis icon and selecting the Publish Project option.
Read more about Projects.
This section lets you track and monitor tenant activities using execution results, create and manage alert rules, and view all activities performed by the users. Click the Monitor option as shown below.
The Monitor tab has three sections located on the left side of the screen. The sections, namely Execution Results, Alert Rules, and General, help you to perform different operations:
- The Execution Results category provides a quick overview of the statistics associated with Workflow executions and FlowService executions, along with their respective execution logs.
- The Alert Rules category allows you to set automated alert rules for your projects and send notifications to specific users when a Workflow or a FlowService fails or completes execution.
- The General category allows you to track the user activity on your tenant through Audit Logs.
Recipes are pre-built templates based on the most common integration needs and can significantly reduce the effort required to build a Workflow or a FlowService. You can preview and use Workflow and FlowService recipes for your project by using the Recipes feature.
Click here to know more about Recipes.
Each webMethods.io Integration tenant comes with a Default environment, which can be used to create projects and add FlowServices and Workflows in it.
You can register new environments and view, switch, and manage existing environments from your tenant home page.
Click here to know more about Environments.
Clicking the notification icon will display the list of recent notifications related to your tenant workflows. New notifications are indicated by a red dot on the top of the notification icon.
The App Switcher allows you to switch from the webMethods.io Integration platform to other applications including My Cloud with a single click.
Tenant Profile Settings
You can view your profile information, manage settings and log out by clicking on the profile icon located at the top-right corner of the home screen. From here, you can do the following:
- Profile: View your profile information. Go to My Cloud using the App Switcher to edit the details.
- User Management: Get a quick overview of roles assigned to a user, define roles for your tenant, and remove users from a tenant.
- Settings: Configure tenant and user certificates and two-way SSL security modes, configure OAuth 2.0, configure your tenant preferences, and apply white labeling on your tenant as per your company brand identity.
- Log out: Sign out of your tenant.
Click on the question-mark icon to view the following:
- Getting Started: Product introduction page for a new tenant.
- Documentation: Product documentation.
- Product Updates: Latest product updates.
- Support: webMethods.io Integration Support.